GALBRAITH is a general contractor specializing in commercial, industrial and institutional construction. The company was founded by Gary Galbraith on “pre-design” or “pre-construction” services.
We realize you have options when it comes to hiring the best contractor for your next project.
Here are some of the reasons our clients appreciate working with GALBRAITH.
- For more than 60yrs the GALBRAITH family has been a premier supplier and erector of metal building systems (pre-engineered metal buildings) in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- We focus on building relationships, not transactions. We have completed multiple projects for many of our returning customers.
- We focus on preventative problem-solving. Because we are involved in every aspect of the project, from from preconstruction to final occupancy, we minimize the occurrence of things such as change orders, schedule delays, and supply chain issues. And because a Galbraith superintendent is on your job site every day, we are managing your project proactively and thus we can detect any potential issues before they arise.
- We have experience working in more than 10 states in the Mid-Atlantic and beyond and are familiar with local regulations.
- We use quality assurance checklists throughout your project to ensure the highest levels of quality, structural integrity, and safety.
- We adapt to your schedule and workflow to minimize disturbance to your operations and your bottom line. Our teams are used to working off hours and alternative shifts so you can continue to run your business during the construction phase.
- We hold specialized certifications for working on specialized projects such as medical, healthcare, and food processing.
- GALBRAITH has become known for our knack at handling high complexity projects. We welcome challenges.